Monday, March 24, 2014

Let's Be Happy

We are all a bunch of human beings trying to make sense of what we don't understand. We want others to share the same beliefs as us but no one ever will. We all have a different interpretation of life. Even twins still see life through different eyes. We all want to know the truth but the truth is that the truth itself is different to every one of us. There is no right or wrong. The truth is we are probably all wrong but we are all to egotistical to believe it. We can only understand the things we can see, touch and hear because throughout time I believe we lost touch with the sense of feel. By feel I mean the feeling of connection. The feeling of unconditional love. The feeling we get when we look at the seemingly endless ocean or infinite sky. We've become more concerned with the things we've created. The latest technology, the exotic cars, the paper money we've created that's become essential to living. We are all guilty of it. As much as I personally try, there are still things I want. Things I feel I need. What I've learned though is to not get too consumed with those things. I've learned theres more to life than money can buy. For a long time now I've known that what I've wanted from life is not to be the richest man on earth, not to be powerful but simply to be happy. They say money can't buy happiness and it's true, but I think happiness can fill that void that we need. Who needs to understand life when they're happy? What does it matter what you mean in the world, what purpose we have, what anything even means, so long as we're happy! That's the thing that we come into this world with and are misguided away from. We must let go of personal wants and desire something greater for humanity in general. We need to make this earth a better place and it starts with us. I truly believe that the world will get better in this new age. We will make strides of greatness. One by one until we are all living a life the way it was meant to be lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment