Thursday, May 1, 2014

We Are the One

"I am the eyes of the Great Central Sun.
I come from the One.
Within my heart dwells both
Golden, winged lion and crystal deer.
To this earth came I on a Golden Beam of Light
Which was the breath of Father/Mother God.
I am here to See with Clarity,
I am here to manifest the fullness of that which I am
Until there is no more illusion between All That Is
And its mirrored reflection.
I am simply an open doorway,
Connecting the seen with the unseen.
A Golden Ray of Love from Above.
In truth, I have no form,
Only a concentration of pulsating Light
Defines my Presence.
Although I may yet appear as separate from you,
I am not.
That I exist as anything definable
Is simply an illusion,
For I reside in the formless ocean of Essence.
Together, we are the One."


-Solara, The Star-Borne: A Remembrance for the Awakened Ones

No comments:

Post a Comment